Our Family Serving Yours Since 1900
John and Paul Vigliante are brothers and 4th Generation owners. They are proudly following their Father, Henry, in answering the call to serve families.
Unique Service Options
Families choose us because we specialize in making every funeral as personal and expressive as possible. Ever life lived, deserves to be honored in a way that pays tribute to them.
Our grief therapy dog and the most adorable member of our family. Providing comfort to people of all ages, when they need it most. Available for services and organizations.
Onsite reception center
Welcoming Reception Center. Convenient venue for informal reception after the service so you can gather and begin healing.
Helping You Grieve
Our experience has taught us that when losing a loved one, those left behind feel lost and alone.
Comforting and Modern
Our facilities are designed for every need. Beautiful decor, state of the art technology, designed for comfort and able to accommodate any size of gathering.
Why more families choose us:
- Attention to Detail. From the moment you first call upon us until well after services are completed we pay attention to every detail. It must be right. Dignity and care for your loved one
- Always Available. When you need us, we are there, 24 hours a day, every day.
- Personalized. We ensure the service is personalized and reflects the life lived.
- Experienced. Whether you are planning ahead or have experienced a loss, our family and staff are prepared to help you with any questions that you may have.
- Ongoing Support. We provide at no charge monthly grief counseling seminars and yearly bus trips to the national cemetery.
- Tours and Presentations. We will provide educational presentations on funeral service to organizations, schools and groups.