Whether you choose to pre-plan with your family, prearrange or prepay, make a decision that feels right. Taking steps to being prepared provides a wide range of benefits for you and for your family; including the ability to:
- Make Your Wishes Known – to your family and your funeral director. Create a permanent record for future use.
- Educate Yourself – about the many decisions involved in planning a funeral. Your choices are nearly limitless and narrowing decisions ahead of time can help.
- Make Arrangements – when you and your loved ones have more time and a clearer perspective, rather than when you or your family are under stress.
- Receive More Input – from your family, which is who a funeral is really for. This also helps prevent disagreements about your wishes, giving your family a clear idea of the type of service you want.
- Gain Peace of Mind – that comes with knowing that your needs and wishes have been made known and the details taken care of.
- Alleviating the Responsibility – from your family for making these kind of decisions during an already difficult time from grief.
- Assurance – that informed, thoughtful decisions have been made about the funeral home provider
- Protect Yourself – against unforeseen costs and emotional overspending.